Trajan Horizontal Utility Bandsaws
Band Saws - Trajan utility medium duty saws are designed by people who know the metal cutting industry
- These Utility Trajan horizontal Band Saws are quality machine tools that will provide fast and precise cutting because all of our bandsaws use a strong gear box, hydraulic down feed control, a wire chip brush, and a standard coolant pump systems on all our horizontal and roll in type vertical bandsaws and machinery.
- Precise cutting is achieved by our heavyweight machined table bed that helps eliminate vibration.
- Heavyweight steel base, horizontally mounted guide arms, and adjustable carbide blade guides and rollers are all standard on our horizontal band saws
- Strong cast gear box - bronze and steel gears, powering a fast-changing variable drive system on most series.
- Operator safety is a priority at Trajan saw; we offer covers, thermo overload protection, auto shut off, blade guards and safety interlocks.
- Hydraulic control for feeding stock at variable rates and to lock head at any height, Optional head lift on our miter cutting 1319 series that is ideal for the structural industry
- Quick release vise - hand wheel operation for speedy change of material sizes and shapes.
- Convenience chip brush blade cleaner, cleans the chips from the blade, extending the bandsaw blade life.
- Wet/dry cutting - with coolant pump system, all of our systems come standard with a wet operation, but can be used dry on all machines including our vertical saws
- Simple and fast operation - clearly marked controls on every saw we sell up to semi automatic 13 inch capacity.